• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Majesty: Fantasy Kingdom Sim Help

Bradley.b

Lurker
Apr 20, 2011
I have been stuck for several days trying to finish all quests with gold. I have been successful except for the last three. (not including the bonus quest which I can't play until I have finished these with gold) Does anybody know what the requirements are for gold? (I have those three at silver right now.) Any tips on how to meet the requirements for gold? Thank you for any help or advice you can give.
Also, what's with the strange dialogue about the kidnapped girl that pops up in the final quest? Is that an alternate quest our victory condition?

I think this game plays out a little like the original Majesty game which was made for the PC -- it's about getting an economy going as soon as possible so you can hire heroes and build buildings. I've gotten gold on every quest now except the last with the dragons (which I cannot beat for the life of me).

Usually it's a fairly safe bet to:
1. Build a marketplace --> upgrade to level 3 ASAP
2. Build ranger building
3. Build warrior building
4. Build blacksmith --> research weapons first before armor
5. Build Temple for healers
6. Mages (optional -- I usually find them too weak to be effective this late in the game, but the storm spell is useful for controlled pin-point killing)

BTW... has anyone beaten the last quest with the dragons? How do you do it?

Upvote 0
@nine...really on the mages? Hehe it's the opposite for me...I use warriors as an option/late in the game. I got my gold using mostly rangers, healers and mages when I can.

Haven't been playing but I'm on the "final" stage as well.

So what DO you have to do to get the gold??? I can't figure it out. Stuck on harpie-feminist level :mad:. Is there any manual for this game?

Upvote 0
It's mostly the time it takes to finish, though I think the number of enemies you kill vs the number of heroes you lose might play a role. The one with the Daemonwoods was the hardest for me, but I finished it in around 21 days and got gold.

As for the dragons, they're not that hard once you get a few high level mages. That's the only level where I built two mage towers.

Upvote 0
Okay, I have finally conquered the dwarves on the final level for gold. But I can't get better than silver on the tree level nor the level that requires raising the ransom within 40 days. Any helpful tips would be be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you. :)

For the ransom stage,
I get gold only by building 3 Range and 12 Ranger. open up the "dark" area and flag the strong hold.

P/S: Since you know actually where the strong hold are, build 4 warrior and put a scout flag there then flag the strong hold. remember do it 1 by 1 so that you have a concentrate strengh to defeat the aggressive other mob.

(range + dwarf defence tower)

As for the dragon stage, dwarf plus the 2hand guy and 1 mage tower.
put on invisble spell for your guy and watch him kill the dragon,
(before he walk to the dragon make him disappear first or you will get kill when walking to dragon)

Mage tower can help to enchant armor and weapon too, so it work like a smith. (always throw a 1k scout flag infront of my army so that they can buy things and get strong fast)

Upvote 0
Loving this game, I really miss the original, so this was awesome to find.
I am also stuck getting gold on the last three before dragons.
Harpies were easy when you have 8 Paladins!
I stopped using rangers because they always die in town.
Two dwarf towers next to each other can kill anything but 3 trolls, 3 in a triangle are immobile, but indestructible, as if they get damaged the dwarves head out to repair them.
Healers are stupid as they only follow the Paladins around! Ought to be with the wizards or rangers!

Sent the following email to the devs:

Love the game, loved the original. Some advice though...

1. Please update the AI a bit
a. Paladins walk past trolls killing the tax collector (an innocent).
b. Archers stand their ground when a pair of trolls charge up to him.
c. Wizards walk right up to trolls and try to attack from point blank range.
d. The deadwood trees don't register as enemies, even while they are walking right up to a hero, until they swing first. The heroes were hired to kill evil trees! They should be looking for them!

2. Where are the peasants on harpy feminists? All the huts are filled with harpies!

3. Dead heroes bodies should stay around longer! It is hard on a touch screen device to select them (especially in town, where there could be 2 guards, 2 trolls, a warrior or three, maybe some Paladins, a couple of buildings, and a dead wizard or ranger under the pile. Worse is when you are not watching that part of the map and have to navigate there, then try to select in that mess!) How about leaving the popup messages on screen longer and having a tap to select function? (Dead hero message opens, you touch it and it auto navigates to the body, selects the body, and opens the spells window)

4. Maybe some more help text, telling users what benefits they get of they upgrade or construct specific buildings.

5. Pinch to zoom, please!

Upvote 0
Loving this game, I really miss the original, so this was awesome to find.
I am also stuck getting gold on the last three before dragons.
Harpies were easy when you have 8 Paladins!
I stopped using rangers because they always die in town.
Two dwarf towers next to each other can kill anything but 3 trolls, 3 in a triangle are immobile, but indestructible, as if they get damaged the dwarves head out to repair them.
Healers are stupid as they only follow the Paladins around! Ought to be with the wizards or rangers!

Sent the following email to the devs:

Love the game, loved the original. Some advice though...

1. Please update the AI a bit
a. Paladins walk past trolls killing the tax collector (an innocent).
b. Archers stand their ground when a pair of trolls charge up to him.
c. Wizards walk right up to trolls and try to attack from point blank range.
d. The deadwood trees don't register as enemies, even while they are walking right up to a hero, until they swing first. The heroes were hired to kill evil trees! They should be looking for them!

2. Where are the peasants on harpy feminists? All the huts are filled with harpies!

3. Dead heroes bodies should stay around longer! It is hard on a touch screen device to select them (especially in town, where there could be 2 guards, 2 trolls, a warrior or three, maybe some Paladins, a couple of buildings, and a dead wizard or ranger under the pile. Worse is when you are not watching that part of the map and have to navigate there, then try to select in that mess!) How about leaving the popup messages on screen longer and having a tap to select function? (Dead hero message opens, you touch it and it auto navigates to the body, selects the body, and opens the spells window)

4. Maybe some more help text, telling users what benefits they get of they upgrade or construct specific buildings.

5. Pinch to zoom, please!

Upvote 0
On a couple of websites, I've seen people recommend starting with ranger guilds, but in my limited experience those guy are basically suicidal and made out of paper. To me, warriors seem much better. Given that I cannot manually move units in this game, how do I ensure I keep my rangers alive and not be constantly rebuilding new (level 1!:mad:) rangers?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones