• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Major Contacts PROBLEMS

Don't know what's going on, but handcent shows every social contact about 20 entries, then it doesn't recognize contacts in my address book.

Something really squirrelly is going on. Have I missed a thread about this?

What do you mean by social Contact? I have HC and dont have any issues. I dont have Facebook/ Twitter or anything for social sites on my phone.

So it could be that i dont have the issue you have but as for the address book contacts i am able to write a message via the address book way or going through HC and adding a contact to a message just fine.

A bit more detail is needed please.

Upvote 0
I am having similar issues, and all of my contacts won't sync with their facebook profile. When I try to link to Facebook it will not find that person in my friends???

I don't know what in the world is going on with FB. Seems some users are having problems and some aren't. And people with problems are having quite a variety of different issues. On top of that is the fact that FB wouldn't even sync a week ago for many HTC devices.

I restored a nandroid backup and decided not to update FB to 1.3, issue resolved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones