• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MAJOR help!

Hey im new to this nook color nd i weent on barnes and noble to register nd after i did that i tried downloading free apps. It shows on my bn.com library that all the ones i downloaded couldnt be shipped? I checked my nook library nd there not there. I dont umderstand.. they were free so why didnt it show up on my nook? Can someone please help me understand this nook color lol. Also when im signed omto my bn.com accoint it says my nook isnt registered.. i have an accountnwith barmes nd noble. Isnt that it being registered? Im so confused :( please help meee. Thanks.

You need to register the Nook at Barnes and Noble's site. I think it's called "My Nook" and you have to register the Nook.

Be prepared for Spam. I unregistered my Nook and changed the email to a non-existent one since B&N wouldn't/couldn't stop some 3rd party affiliates.

I never bought anything from B&N. Feedbooks, Project Gutenberg and a few others have so many free books, I didn't need to. The books I want aren't ebooks anyway.
Googlebooks has some, too.

It also might take a couple of days to get your registration work done.

B&N also has a help forum,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones