1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Major problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LarryMcJ, Nov 7, 2009.

1. LarryMcJ

LarryMcJ Guest

After all the love I've been feeling toward my Eris, this morning I paired it with the hands-free bluetooth system in my 2008 Hyundai Veracruz. The first time I placed a call it worked just fine, so I terminated the call and Eris redialed it. I terminated it again, and it kept repeated redialing the number.

I tried putting the phone in standby...nothing worked, it just kept redialing until I finally had to turn the phone off completely.

I have to use my phone in the car a lot and the only way I'll do it is with hands-free....so this may be a deal-breaker for me. Has anyone else had problems with the hands-free Bluetooth system in their car?

This has to be a firmware fixable issue...I would hope?

Advertisement

2. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Northern VA
    I have no issues in my car. I have a Motorola IHF-1000 (Volvo dealer add-on system).

I have not tried it in my Acura MDX yet...

3. LarryMcJ

LarryMcJ Guest

I just noticed the problem seems to be intermittent for me. It happened a couple of times but when I then tried to force it to happen...it didn't. Crossing my fingers that it was just a fluke. Having the non-changeable small font size is problem enough...I don't need another one :)