1. Android Forums is going down for maintenance at 6:00PM Central time. We apologize for any inconvenience! Shouldn't be down too long.
  2. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Major problems since the update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Brausso, May 6, 2010.

1. Brausso

Brausso Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    I got the update late last night and this morning I've been trying to make calls and receive calls and it's not working. The call connects but I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. My brother called me on another phone and said when he called my cell he heard a really loud noise. Anyone else get this problem after the update?

Advertisement

2. reflekt2099

reflekt2099 Active Member

May 4, 2010
    yah. this morning i tried making a few calls and the earpiece was making a sharp *beep* noise. and the person i was calling couldn't hear me. i turned the phone on/off and my calls started to work again. that was a very odd problem. hopefully that was the end of it.

3. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Male
    Association Management
    Iowa City, IA
    I noticed the update available this morning, I let it do its thing and I've been using the phone as I normally would. I've not experienced problems voice, sms, email, gTalk.

4. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    I had it happen to me prior to the update. But for me I just had to make sure that wifi was off and the other person was able to hear me. could just be a fluke.

5. Brausso

Brausso Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    That was the first thing I did when I encountered the problem. My first call after that worked, but then it's doing it again. Sounds like it's just my phone