• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Major volume problem?!

OK so last night my phones volume was loud. After I kept losing 3g (in the hospital) I haven't used any music or sound. Now after I get home and try to play music I can go up to 5% on the slider and that's it even with head phones plugged in its still vary low I checked all settings and tryed to some experiment nothing anyone had a same issue or such? I'm running one click no data fl22 stock root. I don't wanna restore because I hate losing all my apps settings and contacts of such. If I restore using one click no data will all my info data pictures apps still be on the device?

Never mind I fixed it my self.
Turns out the speeder app caused the problem I don't why but when I disabled the app and denyed su to it. Following a reboot device came back up in no time with my volume loud yay (; hope his helps with an issue. Duo it maybe me causing the problems lol

Glad you got your sound back to normal. Just for your info, a no data install doesn't format data or wipe user info. It is sorta like receiving an OTA upgrade. As for Contacts, if you have them synced to a Google account you could totally wipe your phone and start fresh then just enter that same Google account and re-sync and all your contacts would be back.

Codegerm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones