1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Major volume problem?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by exgenmeikoj, Jan 5, 2013.

1. exgenmeikoj

exgenmeikoj Android Enthusiast

OK so last night my phones volume was loud. After I kept losing 3g (in the hospital) I haven't used any music or sound. Now after I get home and try to play music I can go up to 5% on the slider and that's it even with head phones plugged in its still vary low I checked all settings and tryed to some experiment nothing anyone had a same issue or such? I'm running one click no data fl22 stock root. I don't wanna restore because I hate losing all my apps settings and contacts of such. If I restore using one click no data will all my info data pictures apps still be on the device?

Never mind I fixed it my self.
    Turns out the speeder app caused the problem I don't why but when I disabled the app and denyed su to it. Following a reboot device came back up in no time with my volume loud yay (; hope his helps with an issue. Duo it maybe me causing the problems lol

2. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Glad you got your sound back to normal. Just for your info, a no data install doesn't format data or wipe user info. It is sorta like receiving an OTA upgrade. As for Contacts, if you have them synced to a Google account you could totally wipe your phone and start fresh then just enter that same Google account and re-sync and all your contacts would be back.

Codegerm

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews