• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Make bluetooth auto connect??

broseph13

Lurker
Jan 18, 2019
I have an S7 Edge, and this ATOTO car stereo running on android i believe 5. something maybe.
I want the stereo to automatically connect to my phone via bluetooth when i turn the stereo/car on.
Ive tried bluetooth auto connect app, and blue car tethering app and messed around with settings, but as far as I have gotten, all i need to do when i start the car is go to settings on the stereo, bluetooth, where it shows my S7 as paired until i tap where it shows my S7 as paired on the stereo bluetooth settings. then after tapping it once it switches to connected and bluetooth internet tethering and everything works fine. im just trying to figure out how to automate that one step when the car turns on.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones