• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Make it stop, PLEASE !!!!!!!

jabtas

Nov 30, 2008
Teesside - UK
www.pbase.com
After finishing a hard nightshift, I needed a long relaxing soak in the bath. So I fired up Immem to have a little background music to chill out to

I logged in and searched for a artist, after what seemed like ages, Imeem force closed on me. I just put the phone on the bathroom shelf and left it there

About 5 minutes later it started to play a track from the artist i had searched for, all well and good

--UNTIL--

I pick up the phone to shut off the music, I CAN'T

Imeem is no longer running, I try a long press on the home key and then click on the Imeem icon
I'M NOT EVEN LOGGED IN !!!!!!!

Its' been 3 days now, for the love of God please help me make it stop
I haven't sleep for days, the wife and kids are bleary eyed, even the dog has left home

PLEASE KILL ME !!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Actually the bit about 3 days is a joke, but the rest is true
I even let it continue to paly for a few hours, before I eventually had to power down the phone to shut it up

Anyone else had something similar happen

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones