1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Make new theme for cyan

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alewis2k, Nov 7, 2011.

1. alewis2k

alewis2k Member
    None

Oct 13, 2011
    Gulfport,Mississippi
    Hey just checking to see if anyone could make an Black theme...something like ultra blue for cyan 2vd??? or any theme for cyan 2vd but black would be the best lol.....

Advertisement

2. limited

limited Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 2, 2011
    ? I'm sure if someone was interested in making a theme they are already working on it. If you have good theme ideas you should look into learning how to make them. The more people making them the better.

3. Riotpump

Riotpump Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 31, 2011
    Male
    Chicago
    The beauty in us finally having Cyanogen Mod on our Prevails is that there are literally....thousands of themes available through Theme Chooser app built into CM. The Ultra Blue theme is nice in and of itself since it is flashable and not a apk file that uses theme chooser(ex changing the lockscreen icons). However some of the same functionality can be added to the traditional themes with morphs using apps like metamorph or zipthemer.

Just make sure that whatever theme you use from sites like xda-developer forums(ex. [UPDATE 10-26-11] Theme Chooser Themes - Over 260 Themes! - Added FAQ - xda-developers) is mdpi compatible(what the Prevail screen type is). Alot of the themes are hdpi and won't work on our device properly, if at all. At the moment I'm using a ICS theme that literally gives me ICS icons and various themed apps. Tons of possibilites with CM7.