• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Make phone understand to call automatically

SweDala

Lurker
Apr 19, 2022
Hello

Im working with my phone+computer as my main tools, and i make around 60 calls from my phone per day, with phonenumbers i get from a webbased system in Google Chrome Browser.

Today i read the numbers and write it manually from the web-based system to my phone.

I was recommended to use a plugin app from crome witch syncs the google crome brower, google account and my phone so i can send the numbers to the phone from the computer, but still i have to pull up the phone and press the green phone (dail icon) to make a call, witch is pretty irritating to do 60 times a day.

So now I have a nut to crack, beucse I really want to skip this part, and improve my work instead, by maybe make my phone to understand and tall automaticity and instantly every time I send a phone nummer from my computer.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones