• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Make preformance on the Charge faster

I know this is probably a given, but since I despise the Touchwiz with the fire and passion of a fire and passion ant, I've been using Launcherpro Plus as my default homescreen application for a variety of reasons. Anyway, while I love it, it preforms a little slow. Is there any settings to generally speed up my Charge (I'm in the process of rooting it, but without superoneclick, Z4root and my possessed Windows 7 OS thats jealous I left it for Ubuntu as my primary OS and therefore won't let Android SDK detect the charge, its slow going) Anyway, any basic memory settings to allow for more ram to be freed up would be great.

Also, while this is just one example, this might illustrate it best. Whenever I use the leapscreen to view my homescreens using Launcherpro, theres always an initial delay, spaning from anywhere from 2-5 seconds. After that, I can do it again and again with no delay, until I open another application and return to the homescreen.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones