1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Make themes?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by anDROIDy3000, Feb 14, 2011.

1. anDROIDy3000

anDROIDy3000 Newbie

Ok, so I know there are a couple people out there that use launchers other than the stock one, for all of you, do you make your own themes or do you download them from the market? Anyone care to share how to make a theme? I currently have ADW Launcher with the minimalist black:D Where in the directory are the theme files and what program should I use to make them?

Advertisement

2. ASCI Blue

ASCI Blue Newbie

a bit of searching got me a really bichin' Mass Effect 2 N7/Cerberus theme. Some cool wall papers, a nice dock, some coloring, and some nifty icons. Mashed together made beauty. I posted my theme in the themes thread.

3. smaggs

smaggs Newbie

What is the clock widget on this one please? :)

Thanks

4. smaggs

smaggs Newbie

Thanks but i can't seem to find it in the app market. Is there another way to get it?
    Also whats the homescreen clock widget and the actual lockscreen...i thought i found them but apparently not!

5. smaggs

smaggs Newbie

busted...i got a captivate.

I'll try those out. thanks

6. anDROIDy3000

anDROIDy3000 Newbie

wow, humanelement that is amazing....that's exactly what I'm trying to do. I have photoshop but have never actually used it haha anyways, how do you make the themes, do you use a program?

7. anDROIDy3000

anDROIDy3000 Newbie

yeah, definitely pro. My question is how do I make it into a theme file recognizable by launcher pro (I have the pro and adw launcher)? I read somewhere a very complicated process where you need to rename every icon file to the system name with "__" instead of "/". anyways, hope you can answer this :)