• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Makeup - is it fair?

Hey this is cool. I looked up the movie Drive - so I saw who one of the Ryan actors is and (shocker) he's a pretty boy blonde guy. On his IMBD page he's quoted as saying something about how people always realize just as they're taking a pic of him, that he's not the other Ryan (the one from Deadpool) - LOL. So then looked up the Deadpool Ryan, & he's even older.

So I learned that the first one is young enough to be my son, but the Deadpool one? Not so much. So ha! Happy Friday to me, I'm too young to be some blonde actor's mom. :D

Upvote 0
I'm sure I've seen the guy before, but I don't know him by name. My whole point was to whoever mentioned him in the first place, not all women think he's so hot. Although to be fair, I'm also assuming he's young enough to be my son [emoji14]

I'll look up that movie, I'm always looking for good movies to watch, thanks!

I just picked his name at random, you can substitute George Clooney or whoever you like. My point was just that women are as guilty of objectifying men as vice versa.

I think the difference is we don't really mind being objectified. :p

Drive is a pretty good movie, though. I think I'm going to watch the other film he made with the same director on Amazon Prime this weekend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
my post is more about how some women are so talented with makeup..
they can create a totally beauty .. go from a 4 to an 8.

normal men.. don't have these advantages.
well we do have one. $$$
a lot of cash (more than 1 million).. can make a 4 to an 8.
but this is not available to MOST men. :p

a little make up .. to enhance is cool. nice even.
but sometimes, in some situations... it is not fair.

I don't judge how "talented" someone is by their physical appearance.

Upvote 0
I think girls have got crazy control over us hey and we don't even realise it ... :D (but rational human being says: "Who is this "WE" you keep talkin about foo!!? I pitty the foo!")

Man... don't you guys just love girls? :)

ooohhhh yes their tight bodies.... it's not our fault ....it is just nature........ it's nobodies fault really :D

The nice tiny tops and short skirts... and sweet panties... oohhh yes.... I love it when girls dress up with make up... but then I realised that "what you get is not always what you see" ... I learned this the hard way...

But that is an extremely interesting question that I believe may have been over looked as to what dan330 is saying and that's the laws of attraction...

The laws of attraction...

Ahh yes! Like the unsuspecting male fly - buzzing around looking for some poop to eat... when it sees this beeeeaaautiful shiny web... but she is not what she appears to be!

In fact she is an evil spider out to steal all the flies money and happiness and then eat out his brains! ...

Then the fly loses it's life from the scary laws of scary attraction... because she is not what she appeared to be!

It is not a means of make up that is fair or not fair dan :)

What is not fair are the lies my friend and the deceit..... don't go for that "shiny" and "beautiful" and "nice" looking "innocent" lady... she will just steal all your money!

Juuuuust make sure you watch each characteristic extreeeeemely carefully.... stuff the make up.... that is a waste of time.... it is good to separate the truth from the lies....

Make up in a way is interestingly a part of the forever changing formula of "The laws of attraction"...

If you like it... then have it... if you don't.... then leave it be... if you like make up have it all over your face :D ... but if you don't like it... then leave it be ;)

But in a way I hear what you are saying... "What you see... is not always what you get..."

But then you must learn to discern... to separate the cream from the crap...

"BEWARE... beware..... beware of the sirens!..."

And sirens come in all sorts of shapes and sizes my good friend... not just something beautiful physically...

Caution is advised....

rwxthq9mmzu9zkfhixot.jpg

Upvote 0
"What is beautiful might not always be good..... but what is good.... will always - always - always be beautiful!" :)

Some love plastic like this creepy shit:

20130716015121493-e1378738587991.jpg

creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.... brrrr!!! :vomits:

but me - argh I got hurt so badly in love I would concentrate on ruling the world instead! :D

But I would rather have a girl that is nice on the inside instead of on the outside... but I am so crazy I would change my mind again tomorrow

:/

Make up... I would rather see a girl without make up first I think... or see what she is really like hey...

Upvote 0
I sometimes think that human relationships are far too complex and volatile, and the model we have imposed upon our society is somehow wrong. Just look at the divorce rate in most countries.

I wonder how primitive humans went about this. Did they form one to one male/female attachments, or was it more tribal, similar to a pride of lions, where there is a dominant male. Obviously a lot of human males have a hard time sticking to one female, judging by the amount of extra-marital affairs going on. I guess that's a natural consequence of wanting to procreate as much as possible.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones