1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Making a wordpress blog....

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by tapgamer, Aug 6, 2010.

1. tapgamer

tapgamer Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Ok so im in the process of making a site called droidsforlife.com (haven't purchased domain yet, and using free hosting right now) And also going to run a youtube channel located at YouTube - ‪droidforlife's Channel‬‎

The point of this thread is to ask if anyone in the future would be interested in writing for the blog, once it gets going im sure we could create revenue, and what not.

The site will have app reviews, tutorials, unboxings, and reviews of accessories.

So post here if you would be interested in writing, and/or you like the idea of ANOTHER blog like this.

Advertisement

2. coasterman927

coasterman927 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    I actually think I would be. I consider myself a pretty good writer, and I'm definitely in love with Android. I mean, since I spend most my day hunting down Android news, it only makes sense to do something like this.

If you want an example of my writing, I was actually one of the Phandroid App Review contest winners a few months back, here's the winning review/video: http://androidforums.com/applicatio...matic-task-killer-set-forget-task-killer.html

But yeah I'd definitely be interested. Keep me posted, I check here almost everyday. :)

3. zanza

zanza Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    i just purchased that domain. ill sell it to you back for $200

-zanza

4. coasterman927

coasterman927 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    LOL... wow.

5. tapgamer

tapgamer Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010