1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

making calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by swe3t23, Jan 3, 2010.

1. swe3t23

swe3t23 Android Enthusiast

i have experienced making a call where i can hear the other person on the line but they can't hear me.

Anyone experience this?

Also,
    why does ending a call take forever. Very annoyed by this

Also the the voice dialer can't even recognize what i am saying it always gives me the wrong information in need. Is there a calibration for the voice dialer to train my voice??

2. HistoryChick

HistoryChick Lurker

I hate that too, it is really driving my husband and me nuts. It takes 3 seconds or longer and we are constantly accidentally RE-DIALING because we keep hitting "End Call" because it doesn't just end. I'd love some help or tips because everyone can't be just accepting this...it's awful. Other than that I LOVE my Eris!

3. erisuser1

erisuser1 Android Expert

Use the (hardware) End button instead of the on-screen button - it's instantaneous.

One press if the phone is not sleeping, two presses if the phone is sleeping.

eu1

4. HistoryChick

HistoryChick Lurker

I thought we had tried that, eu1, but perhaps the 1-press / 2-press scenario messed us up. :eek: I'll try hanging up this way for the next few calls and report back. THANKS so much for the tip! This forum is awesome.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews