1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Making my Eris screens appealing!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DavidG6, May 23, 2011.

1. DavidG6

DavidG6 Newbie

Hey all!
    So I currently use xtrSENSE and love the ROM. Fast, good battery, everything - however, I'm bored with the look of it. I saw on some other threads with folks who had xtrSENSE and xtrROM that spiced up the look of their screens with widgets and the bottom launcher part. Anyone have any suggestions as to what could be done? I am just bored with the overall look of the phone and want to have some fun.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. metlcat

metlcat Android Enthusiast

I believe you're referring to the dock bar on LauncherPro, which xtrROM uses. That is one of the things I like about the home replacements from the market. If you want to try one out, download either adw launcher (there are also themes in the market you can try for free) or LauncherPro (check out the forum on LauncherPro to find custom dock backgrounds and icons you can mix and match). I believe both launchers also allow you to change the icon of an app when you add it to a home screen. You do not need to replace your current ROM to do any of this, so try them out and see what you like.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews