• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Malware / Virus in my Android Tablet

ePLayar

Lurker
Jul 14, 2016
Hi all,
I'm new here so I hope I didn't post in the wrong place.
So I have an Android tablet : Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Some days ago I installed some Gift Card app, one of those where you have tasks like watching videos, installing apps, trying out games etc...

I did install couple of them and I think one of them had a malware in it or something, because since then, my tablet installed bunch of apps randomly and I keep getting weird white screen with "launcher loading" on it every time I go online.

I tried to reset my tablet twice but, I still have problems, every time I go online I get this "launcher loading" white screen for couple of seconds, and then i get a black screen with a menu on top that says Services that stays there for some time before it disappears, not only that but if I keep my tablet online, it installs random stuff that I can't find in the apps menu, only shortcuts on the main screen, random stuff like "Demo, Demo, Facebook, Sex Club".

My tablet also restarts by itself if I stay connected to the internet and resets the language to German from English.

I really need help fixing these problems, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones