1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

many thanks

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by magic1, May 19, 2011.

1. magic1

magic1 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone thats helped me out here. I just sbfed for the first time and honestly it aint that big a deal. I flashed gb yesterday and was impressed at first but it seemed to be buggy on my phone and i had some apps that wouldnt work, quickclock in particular. So, I saw the one click sbf method on the site and thought great! Now I wont have to worry about getting back to stock if I flub up somewhere. So I download it and try it out.......its a no go. Couldnt get it to work so I thought, well, Ive never sbfed before and had already downloaded all the files I needed to do so, so why not? Man, easy as pie. Hit a couple buttons, wait, and back to stock! I did get stuck in bootloop the first time but used roOoler's site to fix that. Kinda makes me feel invinsable now! This is certainly a process that everyone should at least consider because its a huge help.:D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

I totally agree. In fact, I used to recommend people learn how SBF before they mod their phones.
    FWIW, quick SBF didn't work for me either.

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

possibility of the bugs and code, that do not correspond with the android system possibly

i do agree with steven, its best to learn how to sbf first, and to be able to do it in 10 mins is nice, how it usually says be prepared to wait 30 mins to an hour is just hype, it has never taken that long, not even restoring all apps, and they say do it on 60% battery. lol i have done it on 40 and phone came back up with 30 :p

this forum is a great source of information that is at the disposale of all users.
    everyone here is an android tech in their own way, because somewhere along the lines they learn the trade and begin to help others, this forum is the real call center for android, and im sure we will continue to assist others for many days to come.

4. alprazolam

alprazolam Android Expert

^^^^^What he said!:)

5. magic1

magic1 Well-Known Member

Still probably good advice! I got myself in a bind once with my eris and had I have spent more time researching the ways out before fooling with the ways in it would have made things a lot easier on me.:rolleyes:

6. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

Speak for yourself. I'm just the site mascot......:p

Gimme a cookie.

7. Bugly

Bugly Android Expert

seriously? mascot? when did that happen?

8. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

When I got lazy.....lol

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews