1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Maps Directions Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RaLeX, Aug 26, 2012.

1. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

I'm having an issue with Maps on my s3... it used to work fine, I did a reboot (because I'm ALSO having an issue with outgoing call quality) and ever since, I can't get directions to work on Maps.

I open maps and everything is the same, I type in an address and click get directions. It loads up the map with a blue line connecting the locations, however, it doesn't offer me any list or arrows for step-by-step directions anymore. All I get is a grey box at the bottom that says "get directions" which upon selecting takes me back to the "Starting/Ending Location boxes".

Because I was having problems with my outgoing calls, I followed the advice of this post ( http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...d-clearing-cache-partition-factory-reset.html ). Which didn't fix my call issue.

Does anyone think that 'wiping cache partition' and doing a reboot has anything to do with the maps bug I am experiencing?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews