1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Maps won't show multiple locations?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sushifor5, Jul 3, 2013.

1. sushifor5

sushifor5 Android Enthusiast

I'm not a regular user of Google maps, but we are driving cross country and I'm trying to figure out Maps, lol. I can't see multiple locations on the map. Like when I search for natural food stores in a town, I want to see the little location plots on the map at the same time... like the whole foods and the sprouts and the other names... I want to see multiple locations I have chosen. My map will only show one thing at a time. What's the deal?

I tried starring locations, but I can't figure out how to view all the stars on the map at the same time. I'd love some help, thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

I don't understand what you're asking.

When I search on gppgle maps of get multiple results

[​IMG]

Like so. Could you elaborate on your issue?

3. sushifor5

sushifor5 Android Enthusiast

Sorry, I don't mean to be obtuse, lol.

When I do a genetic search, I get multiple location hits like your screen shot. What I want to be able to do is search and locate individual locations and see them at the same time.

For example, when driving through Oklahoma city, I want to search and see the whole foods and the sprouts and the Target. I want to see the location points on the map for all those places at the same time. I hope that makes sense.

4. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

I'm not sure g maps it's capable of that, I'll try a few alternatives and see if i can find something that does

sushifor5 likes this.