• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

March 6th Release - Feb 13th pre-sale.

^Now if thats the case, no webtop use ever if I get it. And it just makes the Atrix look even more similar to the Bionic...

I wonder what all those folks wanting to switch from Verizon to AT&T thinks now...This is why you choose carrier first, phone 2nd. I thought only ppl who wanted a certain other phone did that....:p

Upvote 0
^Now if thats the case, no webtop use ever if I get it. And it just makes the Atrix look even more similar to the Bionic...

I wonder what all those folks wanting to switch from Verizon to AT&T thinks now...This is why you choose carrier first, phone 2nd. I thought only ppl who wanted a certain other phone did that....:p

yeah i totally agree. Thats why im glad verizon is getting the iphone. Im so sick of customers coming in asking me "why dont i get service in my area"

"why did you sign a 2 year contract with a cell phone company that you dont get service with?"

Upvote 0
yeah i totally agree. Thats why im glad verizon is getting the iphone. Im so sick of customers coming in asking me "why dont i get service in my area"

"why did you sign a 2 year contract with a cell phone company that you dont get service with?"

So true. The 30 day policy is there for a reason. But yea, it's looking more and more like the Bionic and Atrix won't be very different at all for most buyers. I'll obviously be getting the Atrix since I'm already on AT&T and they have great service in my area.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones