• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

March Madness 23

olbriar

Jun 19, 2010
Land of Oz
College basketball is in the middle of conference tourney week. Brackets will be set this Sunday for the NCAA March Madness Tournament. A 64 team bracket with four pigtail or play in teams. Anyone into March Madness and follow college basketball? I always fill out a few brackets on Yahoo and sometimes on ESPN as well. I follow men's basketball and I never have a good bracket. It is fun to see just how bad a guesser I am. If you have a Yahoo or ESPN account, I encourage you to take your best guess and watch the tournament unfold. It's free.

College visits are far more important than basketball. Good luck in finding the best U for your daughter.
Totally. I remember before we had our daughter, like every game of anything was the "biggest game of the year". Once you have kids it really puts your priorities in perspective. You always remember those special moments with your kids, that game you just "had to see", you'll forget about it in a week or so.

Upvote 0
I see no reason why you won't. UCLA is a good team with a great record. I can't see that loss hurting their seating. Speaking of seating, that's tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how they lay out the brackets and those that barely squeak in and those that just miss the cut. I'm anxious to see Kansas' bracket and their likely competitors. I'm sure you are just as anxious about UCLA's path.

Upvote 0
Ahhh... Selection Sunday is here. Can't wait !!!

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Upvote 0
Ucla got the 2 seed in the west!!!!!! That's great. UC.....LA, UC....LA, UC.....LA, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!
I see that you landed on the two seed line. Congrats! With a little luck, we'll see one another in the West finals. In theory, we should have the easiest bracket. I see your potential stumbling block being Gonzaga and I see KU's problem being Connecticut. Watch out for TCU, they are tough and could oust the Zags. Good luck!

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
I've been looking at the bracket but have made no picks. Though I've watched quite a bit of bball this year, the bracket has some good match ups that I'm struggling to have a favored team. I never pick well anyway, I should fill out the bracket and move on. I do think we will have some entertaining games to watch.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
A lot of these are a toss up. With the transfer portal college basket is a lot more competitive than years past. Look for a lot of 12's beating 5's. We could have a sleeper in the final four this year.

It was the same with College Football and the transfer portal, not having to sit out a year before playing again has helped a lot of schools.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones