• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

March Madness 23

looks like zags are going down....finally.
They went down hard! I had hopes they might pull it out at half time but they were overwhelmed in the second and it was quite evident they were out classed big time. When I don't have a dog in the fight, I like the games to be close so they are entertaining. The second half of that game didn't hold my attention.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
I'm rooting for Texas though I don't like them. They play in the big 12 so KU plays against them twice a year and I know some of the players. I'm with you Treb. If I was completing my bracket now, it would be impossible to not pick UConn to cut down the finals net. They look the best team so far. Perhaps matchups have been in their favor but I don't think so.

Upvote 0
My daughter was playing in three pools and my son was playing in five. Between those pools there was over seventy people playing and every bracket is busted... including mine. Mercy! I think this has been the maddest madness I've seen. For the most part they have been very competitive games and fun to watch.

Upvote 0
......and that why you never bet on college games

young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Upvote 0
Well we know who I'm going for, this is SDSU's first time making the Final 4..... Creighton knocked us out last season.
May the force be with you! I'd root for your fav as well but every team I rooted for this year lost like I put a spell on them. Good luck.

Upvote 0
SDSU is in!!!!!!!!!!!! wow what a game!!!!!!!!!!

edit: i typed this right after the game and then i went to walk the dogs. i guess i forgot to post the reply.....lol
I'm glad it's not just me that spaces off posting what I type. :) It was a fun game to watch. I really didn't care about the outcome of either game. The SDSU game was for more entertaining.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones