• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root March12 ics gapps

Hi guys.

I've just clicked the link through my phone, and its asked if I want to save it as a zip file (I assume it'll go straight to my SD card.

If I then get a file explorer, find the zip file, it will install the ICS versions of Google apps.

Will it ask which ones I want to install?

Running dgb 65MB version at the moment

Any help will be appreciated as always

Thanks

Duv

Upvote 0
Hi guys.

I've just clicked the link through my phone, and its asked if I want to save it as a zip file (I assume it'll go straight to my SD card.

If I then get a file explorer, find the zip file, it will install the ICS versions of Google apps.

Thanks

Duv

Is DGB ICS? Because it won't behave unless you have an ICS rom. Install the .zip via recvery.

Reactions: SUroot
Upvote 0
Hi guys.

Thanks

Duv

Clue is in the titles ;)

dGB = GB
ics gapps = ICS

Reactions: InfernalByte
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones