• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mario Bros. Games

Frankie35

May 9, 2011
I am not for sure if i seen this correct. But i was browsing the forum and seen something about mario brothers games. I went into the market but i couldnt find the game. Is there something i need on my phone in order to download the game? Or was i just seeing things lol.

Thanks in advance.

I am not for sure if i seen this correct. But i was browsing the forum and seen something about mario brothers games. I went into the market but i couldnt find the game. Is there something i need on my phone in order to download the game? Or was i just seeing things lol.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure what you are looking for specifically, but if you are talking about either NES or SNES versions of the Super Mario Bros games, you will need to get an emulator first. Here is a link to the recommended emulators, depending on which one you need.

http://androidforums.com/android-games/376820-comprehensive-emulator-guide.html

After, you get the emulator installed on your phone, you will need to find the specific ROM you are hoping for. Just Google search for the ROM title, and you should be able to find it...

Finally, I would recommend a Game Gripper for your emulator use, or one of the Bluetooth Controllers for Android devices.

Samsung Epic - NEW V2!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones