• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mario Live Wallpaper

This is definitely one of those "hey friend with iphone, check this out" things. I actually heard someone proud of the fact they have wallpaper the other day as if that was the only phone that ever had wallpaper. I am all for technology breakthroughs and cool geeky stuff but OS4 has nothing on android, i just love overhearing trend humper hipsters.

Upvote 0
looks sweet. Live wallpapers slow my phone down though
Normally I'd agree, but so far so good . . . I've had no noticeable lag. (Of course I've only had it on for a couple of hours, so we'll see)
Words cannot describe how awesome this is.
My thoughts exactly!
And that is why I don't use them. The battery sucks as it is, I don't need help killing it. The wallpaper is neat though. It's like my phone is on crack using it.
Agreed, but since I'm already used to putting my phone on the charger 3 times a day, why not a 4th & I get to sport this awesome wallpaper all day! :)
(Fact is, this is one of the reasons I got an Android phone & unfortunately short battery life is a side effect. Instead of b**ching about the battery, I have come to terms because I personally prefer the bells & whistles. Besides, unless I'm walking somewhere, I'm always around a wall outlet or car charger & I have about 8 Micro USB chargers . . . I'm not saying it doesn't suck, it's just something I've learned to accept.)

Upvote 0
my battery is fine and i've had it on all day

Attachments

• 2CAP201006290912.jpg
    2CAP201006290912.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
yeah its awesome but kills battery. So that being said it's not usable with the small stock battery that the DInc comes with.

Couple of tips if you are using it: turn the frame rate down to slow Mario through the levels. And raise to the difficulty to add more enemies along Mario's way.

I wish this app had the Underworld level music with it. best videogame track ever.

Upvote 0
yeah its awesome but kills battery. So that being said it's not usable with the small stock battery that the DInc comes with.

Couple of tips if you are using it: turn the frame rate down to slow Mario through the levels. And raise to the difficulty to add more enemies along Mario's way.

I wish this app had the Underworld level music with it. best videogame track ever.
I'm at 7 fps. it looks fine, nothing special but I left the difficulty the same

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
To take a screenshot I had to plug the phone into the PC.
(I selected the disc mount option).
That's why it shows that I'm charging.
Apparently the counter doesn't reset until you unplug the phone from the PC.

Currently I'm using 8 fps, but I've been playing with it some this morning.
(Btw, and hour and a half later, I am still at 3% for the Mario Live Wallpaper.)

Upvote 0
To take a screenshot I had to plug the phone into the PC.
(I selected the disc mount option).
That's why it shows that I'm charging.
Apparently the counter doesn't reset until you unplug the phone from the PC.

Currently I'm using 8 fps, but I've been playing with it some this morning.
(Btw, and hour and a half later, I am still at 3% for the Mario Live Wallpaper.)

Got it. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones