• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mark as read in phandroid app?

Unread thread contains a orange stripe on the left side and that will disappear if the thread is read :)
Ok, I opened one that had the orange stripe, scrolled all the way to the bottom of the first page of that thread. then pressed the back button, then Menu > Refresh but the orange stripe didn't disappear. Am I required to scroll past every page of the thread before the orange stripe disappears? The thread I tested this on has over 5,000 replies and I didn't feel like scroll through that many pages.

I also tested this on the Crimson Bloom Theme thread, scrolled through both replies, back, then Menu > Refresh but the orange stripe didn't disappear on that one either. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I went into the market to make sure my Phandroid app is up to date.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones