• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Market and all things google dont work

Ok so I'm new to droids and I decided to root my x. Everything was fine until I started deleting bloatware. I deleted something and now my market and all google related programs don't work. Gmail, talk, market, etc. I downloaded all of the original apk's and reinstalled all of them and still nothing. Also after deleting all bloatware everything worked fine until I factory data reset. When it rebooted that was where the problem started.any help!!!!! I'm not an idiot when it comes to these phones and know what I'm doing usually I just deleted something that a list told me was safe to delete and apparently wasn't.hopefully someone can help me out. Oh and I am unrooted now due to bringing it in to verizon to get it warranty'd out. I wanna fix it that way I can sell it to a lucky someone for cheap and no 2 year contact rather than sending it back to motorola.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones