• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market and Browser

emoney789

Lurker
Sep 16, 2012
Ok so this what's wrong now. I've been able to sownload an updated market store. However it would force when I went to update an apparently or download one. However, now I'm not even able to open it as it force closes as soon as it opens. When first rooting I remember deleting something called vending or close to it, I believe that's part of the problem. However the other part I have no idea. I'm also not able to download things from the browser as it force closes whenever I choose the download option. So far, these are the only things wrong with my phone. So, does anyone have anything to help me with this problem. After further research, I found that I also don't have a download manager whener I go to settings<Application<Manage apps<all.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones