1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Market.apk

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Unkim, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Unkim

Unkim Lurker

Hi. Just rooted my x8 2.1 phone today and everything went okay but when i opened market it just gets white and crashes without an error. I killed the app and tried again. Cleared the cache and even uninstalled the updates and nothing. Finally uninstalled market application and after several hours trying to find it to download, i installed it and it doesn't work. Now i did a hard reset installed market again and nothing. Always the loading white market screen and crash without an error or a message. Any ideas how to fix it or someone can get me a working vendor.apk ?

Cumps, thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Lupajz

Lupajz Well-Known Member

3. Unkim

Unkim Lurker

Thanks. Just installed it but same thing happens. A second after starting screen goes white and crashes back to menu.

I wonder if there is any firmware or file which market needs which got lost or any account association..

4. Lupajz

Lupajz Well-Known Member

As in the second link is said :) You need to be loged in to google talk to download something :) try if this works :) else you can try to re-flash your device using SEUS or just a factory restore maybe ? I don't know any more how to help you :) you can try google aswell :)

5. Unkim

Unkim Lurker

Maybe thats it! i found this looking for the googletalk .apk Google Talk .apk's - xda-developers

Downloaded and installed the components now its google talk as well as market that dont work. omg

6. MonteCristo

MonteCristo Lurker

Hi guys!
    Same here, I am with Ramos W12HD, and can't make the market up and running, I get the white screen and back to menu.
    Looking for some hints now, if I find something, I'll post it.

7. gabeyong

gabeyong Android Enthusiast

hi,

you may have a corrupted data files in your SD Card
    there are 2 things you can do to resolve this problem.
    1) reset <settings><privacy><factory data reset>
    2) delete SD Card .android secure folder

cheers :)
    gabe

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews