1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Market app accidentally deleted

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by blade87, Apr 26, 2012.

1. blade87

blade87 Lurker
    None

Apr 26, 2012
    Hey everyone , i know there area already a lot of threads created with this one question ... but i still need help ..

on my android x8 , am using titanium backup and accidentally deleted the market place app , and didnt back it up either .

since then i've been trying to install back the market place app , and still no success . anyone having this problem would share their info on how to get it back ?

also wanna add that i've tried installing back marketplace and end up getting the same message everytime i open marketplace ... problems parsing the package and com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly

Advertisement

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique
    None

Nov 8, 2009
    District of Columbia
    It is likely a very specific device problem, but you can try Googling Android vending.apk. It'll give you lots of results (can't say I'm at liberty to link). Have you tried installing any of those. Do you have a Nandroid of a previous ROM you can revert to and start over?

3. blade87

blade87 Lurker
    None

Apr 26, 2012
    sorry , but am just a beginner with androids , am not entirely sure how to revert back to an old rom , from wat i've researched its suppose to revert the firmware version from 2.1 update-1 to 2.0 ... am too damn noob to know how to do tat ...anyway i can get instructions on how to do that ?

4. gabeyong

gabeyong Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 3, 2011
    Hi,

1. download
    2. copy to sd card
    3. use any file explorer to install.

cheers :)
    gabe