• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Market apps grayed out?"Solved"

woodsytattooman

Android Enthusiast
Aug 2, 2010
ohio
Im trying to help someone out on this one.He is using an AT&T Prepaid card.Here is his prob.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Having a new problem. my market app keeps saying it has stopped working suddenly and to try again later. it never gets to open just acts like it is going to and then has that error message. Then all the games (5 of them) that I downloaded greyed out and when I click on them they say they aren't installed on my phone. Really frusterating. Iv'e tried the stuff people post on the forums but it doesn;t help. have you ever had this problem? my internet works fine its just the apps.

The At&t settings i use in my Samsung Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket using a prepaid go phone sim

For data

Name: AT&T US

APN: wap.cingular

Proxy: wireless.cingular.com

Port: 80

Username: <not set>

Password: <not set>

Server: <not set>

MMSC: <not set>

MMS Proxy: <not set>

MMS Port: <not set>

MCC: 310

MNC: 410

Authentication type: <not set>

APN type: default,supl,agps,fota,dun

APN protocol: IPv4

---------------------------------------

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones