1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

market compiler?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ratv8, Nov 15, 2011.

1. ratv8

ratv8 Newbie
    None

Oct 31, 2011
    I had to reset my mezmerize in order for it to connect to my home wifi. No big deal, I didn't have a lot of apps to deal with, plus I had been using an app that kept track of what I had installed. All I have to do is bring it up, log in, and the list of apps I've installed should pop up.

Only thing is, I am drawing a :mad:complete blank:eek: on the name of that app! This gettin' old crap really sucks. I thought I had originally read about this program somewhere on this forum, but have been unable to find it again. It's not appbrain, that I'm sure of. It only had a few in each category, supposedly the most popular (in it's opinion, of course). It broke apps down by use; utilities, productivity, games, what guys want, what girls want, useless, blah blah blah.

I realize this is asking a lot, but does anyone have any idea what app I was using? Surely somebody has a crystal ball that's in working condition...

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. athegn

athegn Android Enthusiast

May 26, 2010
    Could it be "aLogcat"?

3. ratv8

ratv8 Newbie
    None

Oct 31, 2011
    Nope.

I'm thinking it was "best apps' or something like that, but searching has not found anything.

I realize it's a longshot that somebody will just pull the name of this phantom program out of their a**, but Ifigure it's worth a shot...

4. ratv8

ratv8 Newbie
    None

Oct 31, 2011
    Got it! Best Apps Market!
    For an Android newbie like me, it cuts the clutter and gives me fewer choices. I imagine there's probably some form of pay-to-play back room deals involved to get an app featured, but so far, I've been happy with what the choices it's given me.