1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Market Download Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hackleonheart, Feb 19, 2011.

1. hackleonheart

hackleonheart Lurker

I have just bought Xperia X10 Mini Pro with 2.1 android system. In first use i can download and install all the apps from the market to my phone succesfully. but recently when i try to download, the download progress just showing 'Start Downloading' and then it stopped after few seconds (no download progress at all). I have searched for solutions at google and found that i have to clear the Market cache in manage applications menu and uninstall all the Market updates, i have done it and my market returned to the older version but still i cant download any apps.
    My questions :
    1. What's the solution for stopped download when downloading apps from the market?
    2. How to update my 'Market' to the latest version?

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement

2. rosered

rosered Android Expert

I had this occur on my X8 yesterday (same as mini's in set up) when I click update all on my phone - it got stuck with the Facebook and Google maps updates, I had to cancel the downloads, switch the phone off and on and then just run one download at a time.

The market and downloading does seem to be a bit hit and miss and many people seem to be having issues with it. There doesn't seem to be a single clear answer on how to get around it.