• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market error 921

got this off of xda: Google Market/Play error 921 - xda-developers

"this is a market error not based off our phones or roms. but what seems to work for me is to clear "google play store" data and clear "Google services framework" data. reboot. then go back into market and wait. a min then try to download again."

also found: How to Fix Android Error 921 ~ ALL ABOUT REGISTRY

what i would also do, not sure if it will do anything but sometimes when i have problems like that i go into recovery and wipe dalvik and cache.

Upvote 0
got this off of xda: Google Market/Play error 921 - xda-developers

"this is a market error not based off our phones or roms. but what seems to work for me is to clear "google play store" data and clear "Google services framework" data. reboot. then go back into market and wait. a min then try to download again."

also found: How to Fix Android Error 921 ~ ALL ABOUT REGISTRY

what i would also do, not sure if it will do anything but sometimes when i have problems like that i go into recovery and wipe dalvik and cache.

I appreciate your effort but I've gone through about 10 pages on Google already. Which is why I'm posting my question here. Unlike most people here, i actually make an effort to search my problem instead of letting other people do it for me.

I need answers. All the links say the same thing, I've already done everything except re flash my ROM.

If anyone has anything different than clearing data, cache, etc....... Please let me know because I'm just gonna try and flash my ROM again if not.

Thank you. Sorry if i came across brash, I'm not. I'm just aggravated.

Upvote 0
i was gonna be a dick and post a lmgtfy.com link but i figured i would be nice. lol sorry i couldnt help more. looks like you might have to do a reflash.... hope you can figure it out.

Haha. Dude honestly i do it so much to other people i would expect someone to get me with it. But most people on here know that this place id my last resort for a question. google is always first. Lol

I do appreciate your effort though.

Upvote 0
everytime i try to download meme generator i get a "error processing purchase" and its a free app.. ive tried everything, clearing market data, etc and still cant download it :\

I went to recovery and went tho advanced and choose fix permissions. That solved that problem for me. Should try it

I'm so Awesome I Turned An Apple Into Snapple.

Upvote 0
I cleared the data and cache and that didn't seem to work. So I went to manage apps and browsed for google play, I clicked where it says "uninstall update" I rebooted my phone and once it's booted it should give you the android market which will the update to google play store eventually. It then let me update and download apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones