• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market Issue Switching from FroYo

nathan312

Android Enthusiast
Mar 1, 2010
Georgia
Hello,

I just switched from Kangerade Froyo back to BB v1.1 android 2.1. I went to download some things in the market and when I type anything in the search it says it can't find anything. I go to the "All Apps" section and click on free apps and NO apps pop up...it says: No matching content in Android Market. Also, there are only about 10-12 apps in the "Paid" section of apps. I can't think of why it would do this. The ONLY thing I can think of, unless this has been answered before and then I'll feel dumb lol, is that when I was in Froyo, I downloaded this fix for the market from droid-life.com and it was supposed to fix my market...it was by Bgill. I've used his stuff before I had android with my WinMo Omnia phone. Anyway...when I switched back to 2.1 I obviously did a wipe data and cache so unless I'm wrong, of course, I thought that would erase that fix?? Anyway, I would really appreciate ANY help!

Thanks guy,
Nathan

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones