1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Market issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tony787, Aug 9, 2011.

1. tony787

tony787 Member
    None

Sep 3, 2010
    Am I the only one who has nothing but problems with the Market? It never loads, apps don't download, apps don't update, I can't even get the "my apps" page to load. Seriously, why isn't there a revolt against these idiots? Why do we just accept horrible software? Google is making everything beta and not letting people know that their shit doesn't work. Maybe I'll try an alternative. I hate Apple so I guess Blackberry or WebOS are my only other choices. I'm seriously considering switching. Google sucks at making software work.

Advertisement

2. Hypo Luxa

Hypo Luxa Android Enthusiast
    None

May 12, 2010
    Earth
    Have you considered maybe doing a factory reset on your phone? I seriously have zero issues with the market and I haven't seen anyone having the same issues as you are experiencing. I think the problem lies within your phone. Something might be corrupt which doing a factory reset might actually fix it for you.

You gotta remember that smartphone technology is still in it's infancy. The technology was introduced only a few years ago and is still evolving. Your going to find some kind of issue with a device no matter what you go with. It all boils down to what issues bother you the least.