• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Market Millionaire Enhanced: Trade Stocks - Make Millions!!!

Sequel to the hit app Market Millionaire, Market Millionaire Enhanced (free) is a worthy upgrade, featuring ticker suggestions, detailed stock information (including company news) and full investor profiles.

The concept behind Market Millionaire is simple. You start with $100,000. You have access to purchase and sell ?stocks? at their current real market value. Then you are pitted against thousands of other stock investors and set off to make millions!

The real attraction of Market Millionaire is the realism that the developers, Chicken Brick Studios, put into the dynamics of both the gameplay and the game experience. All the information any seasoned investor would want is easily accessible from the application. News, company profiles, graphs, charts and even advanced features such as Highs and Lows, Market Cap and Volume of stocks traded are all included.

Very soon you find yourself addicted to the app, almost as if you were actually trading real cash! I often find myself whipping out my phone to see if I?ve made any more money (or lost some!)

If you have a burgeoning interest in the stock market but don?t want to take the risk of losing your own money, nothing can beat the speed, ease of use and realism that Market Millionaire Enhanced can provide. Great practice for the novice investor and the seasoned guru alike!

Pros
- Colorful, smooth Interface
- Great personal stats (Investor Profile)
- Huge leaderboard with users across multiple platforms
- Very realistic Stock Trading game

Needs Improvement
- More social features would be interesting, such as comparison of you and your friends and seeing what stocks your friends have!
- Notifications (when a stock hits a certain point) for hard core users would be -amazing!
b45a860cdccea8896851a3f9e8054d1e.jpg

8c5859e0733223950949ae1331dec849.jpg

660ac99ec824f4badf81f13a402d98c4.jpg

703525858cb2990bd7d5fdf106d12d86.jpg

f861a5c6fbafea1fefd0b514d4e448f7.jpg

I was checking out some of the purchases made by people high in the standings and I saw stuff like CGW.EU, TAN.EU, YAO.EU. I ended up buying some YAO.EU in the game. I tried to find the related symbol online and it came up something similar but not the exact same. Does anybody know how I might be able to buy this etf...in real life I mean?

-Bropaul77

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones