• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

market place gone, can't add google accounts to sync.. what happened? will a clean install work?

boomie

Lurker
Dec 4, 2010
I have no idea what happened. All I know is I tried to add a new google account... It gave me some google apps prrocess error. So I did a reset... And nothing works.

I'm thinking a clean install of os 2.1 would do the trick. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Sorry, ok try

Sony Ericsson - Support - Phones - Topic - Updateserviceapplication - Xperia? X10

Download it, fire it up, pick your handset and follow the onscreen instructions.

PC Companion should have been installed on your phone and you get prompted to install when you first connect your phone to your PC. There are a few tabs in there Support being one of them. If you click on this I think Update is in there, it will then tell you that your phone is upto date but if you are experiencing problems then select 'repair'.

Both packages do the same thing pretty much, I just happen to prefer Sony Ericsson Update Service.

If you need anymore help, just shout!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones