• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market problem after root

burg1n

May 19, 2010
Toledo, OH
I tried searching around but couldn't find someone that has fixed the same problem I'm having.

I rooted with Easy Root
Then used clockwork and installed:
http://androidforums.com/roms-droid/141351-frg22-fastest-froyo-yet-courtesy-mydroidworld.html
Did everything right, wiped everything and followed all other directions, it was very fast and easy.
Everything is working GREAT
but
My market is missing some apps that I was planning on downloading, they don't show up when I search for them but they show up on my GF's 100% stock (unrooted) droid. When I search for them on AppBrain Market they show up, and when i try to go to the market page for them to download them it says It could not be found.

Any solutions to this?

I tried searching around but couldn't find someone that has fixed the same problem I'm having.

I rooted with Easy Root
Then used clockwork and installed:
http://androidforums.com/roms-droid/141351-frg22-fastest-froyo-yet-courtesy-mydroidworld.html
Did everything right, wiped everything and followed all other directions, it was very fast and easy.
Everything is working GREAT
but
My market is missing some apps that I was planning on downloading, they don't show up when I search for them but they show up on my GF's 100% stock (unrooted) droid. When I search for them on AppBrain Market they show up, and when i try to go to the market page for them to download them it says It could not be found.

Any solutions to this?

The reason is that FRG22 is not official yet so some protected apps dont show up. I think this is actually still a problem on FRG01B as well. It will probably get worked out once all the updates finish rolling out.

Upvote 0
ah ok, thanks!
And what are some good settings to use for the SetCPU app? and A good temp to be running at?

I generally set the highest priorities to

Temp - Clock down to 500-600mhz range when it gets to 45 degrees C

Charging AC/Full - Clock down to 500-600mhz range

Charging USB/Full - Clock down to 500-600mhz range

Screen Off - Clock down to 500-600mhz range

Honestly I dont put a lot of thought into these settings because I have never had much issue and I have a droid that can take a lot in terms of OC. I can run most 1.3ghz kernels.

I also have some lower priority settings to slowly clock down my droid as the battery drops

Reactions: burg1n
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones