1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Market update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lohung, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Lohung

Lohung Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 15, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    does anyone know how long it takes for the market to update when you have uninstalled an app? or if you re installed it through TiBu...

cause it is still showing i have apps installed under "My Apps" on the market when my friends is almost instant

Advertisement

2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead
    None

Oct 29, 2009
    Right Behind You
    It has been pretty instant on all my devices. Have you tried opening the app to see if it gives you the option to uninstall it again? If it is showing it as not being installed when you look at it in the market, trying clearing the market cache and see if that helps.

Lohung likes this.
  3. Lohung

Lohung Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 15, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    hmmm.. ok that worked when i go on the market on my PHONE.. its saying install....

thanks for that part..

its also asking me to "re-buy it" shouldnt it already know that i bought it?

now on the Website on my Computer.. still shows it as installed.. i knwo this might not matter to some people but i am OCD about these things and i been trolling through a lot of apps trying things out and i dont want this clutter

4. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead
    None

Oct 29, 2009
    Right Behind You

On the website, that bugs the ever living insert choice of word here out of me. I really wish they could get the sync right with it. I looked all through the settings online to try and correct it, but no dice. I also have 6 different phones listed and would love to only have my Nexus, but even trying to hide them doesn't work half the time. Google needs to update and fix the web based market in many ways.

As far as the re-buy info, if you uninstalled it in the 15 minute window then you would have to re-purchase the app to get it again. I've had a few that I have paid for show the price recently, but when I went to install them I wasn't charged again.

Lohung likes this.
Tags: