• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Market working poorly

spitfirecl

Dec 4, 2010
Hello to everyone...
i have a problem with the market on my phone, i have seen in the net, a lot of pictures where they search for something for example "hello" so for this search to themm appears like 300 results, but when i search "hello" appears only 20 results...why is this and how I could fix this thing???

specially i want some apps that doesnt appear in my market, Skype and Adobe Flash player, and no even one app from the "company" "OKTM"... this is really annoying me...someone knows what could i do? (i already try to seearch for the "market enable" but it didnt found it just like the other apps)

Some details:
Im From Chile my cell phone company is "movistar"
I have a Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5500
The phone came with android 2.1 and I did a Upgrade to android 2.2 (the one on samfirmware.com)
other question, this 2.2 version should come with hebrew support right? because even though that I did the upgrade my phone is not supporting it...

Thank you very much!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones