1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cleggy, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Cleggy

Cleggy Member
    None

Jan 20, 2011
    UK
    Abit random i know but can anyone help me locate or forward on an address for an older version of the market.apk file.... I really dont like the new market and having just rooted and flashed a rom for the 1st time i forgot 2 backup my original market :p

Thanks
    Matt

Advertisement

2. CdTDroiD

CdTDroiD Android Enthusiast
    None

I don't have it on me but if you check my xda sign there's a download link for a flashable zip that will give you the old market and stop it updating

3. EddyOS

EddyOS Android Expert
    None

Apr 29, 2010
    Technical Support
    Liverpool, Merseyside
    Here you go

Attached Files:

Cleggy likes this.
  4. Cleggy

Cleggy Member
    None

Jan 20, 2011
    UK
    Well a MASSIVE thanks is in order anyway as it was your Pyramid3D (non themed) ROM that finally won my vote yesterday to flash to my newly rooted sensation and have not regret 1 bit of it!! Cant get enough of that "tv style" screen on/off :cool:

However, since trying an older version of the market it appears (as attachments show) all blown up in size and spacings a little too big. It will load once like that, after it reverts automatically back to newer version. As I'm new to all this behind the scenes of android (as such) I'm at a loose end. If its just a no go then I'm not fussed as at the end of the day what i've gained outweighs everything but of course im open to an idea??
    BTW couldn't locate the whereabouts of that zip file in your sign?.. signature..?

Thanks EddyOS!!

Thanks
    Matt

Attached Files: