• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Marketplace apps can't be found

Vanteal

Dec 16, 2009
so I'm running 2.2 froyo or whatever, And I'm having trouble with the market place..Saying app's can't be found!..Like I can find them on the appbrain app, but when I go to actually download them, it says it can't be found...Is anyone else having market troubles like this!? and does anyone have a fix for it!?

Upvote 0
Try rebooting the phone again.

Also, which specifically are you looking for? I am now running Pete's BB 0.2 (FroYo based) so I can look it up on my end and see if *I* see it.

If you don't want to mention the app in the forums, PM me....

I was trying to get the app TIKL, It's a touch to talk service app that allows me to chirp others who have the app.. I'll find it on appbrain, and then when it goes to take me to the market to get it, it says "the requested item cannot be found"

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That's where I originally found the file a tried to use yesterday, followed their instructions on how to install it, and it didn't work :(...

I really appreciate everyone's help with all the droid issues and questions I've been having.. great community here!

Hmm, I had this problem with the early Froyo Builds and Bugless Beast... Have you tried installing Jrummys latest ROM, I didn't need to install the fix for his ROM, give it a try.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones