• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Marketplace downloaded apps not listed

conncr

Jan 13, 2010
I am stock and did a manual update to 2.2 this week and everything worked fine - no issues at all. Everything seemed normal until today. I looked at my downloaded apps list to check on the auto-update feature, but there was only 1 app listed as being downloaded.

I reset the marketplace cache and did a reboot. The download list now showed every app I had downloaded, but did not indicate that any were installed (all the apps are installed - and work great).

I started to download the apps. After 12 downloads, the list of downloaded apps reset itself again - only showing the 12 apps I had just downloaded, but no other apps - I have over 100 apps installed.

Has anyone seen this, or know how to fix it? Is the Marketplace just having issues and this will start working again later?

Thanks

conncr

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones