1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Marketplace trouble

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by TaylorB, Jun 30, 2011.

1. TaylorB

TaylorB Lurker
    None

Jun 30, 2011
    I recently got myself a Xoom but I've had a Galaxy S for some time now so I have the basic grasp of how the OS and Google and all that go hand in hand. Now since I synched my Gmail with the Xoom I have hit a few snags when it comes to the market place. My original issue was I could not access the market at all. I kept getting a popup saying sign into your Google account and I was but it didn't seem to recognize it. So in response, I removed the Gmail account, then couldn't get it added back. I ended up having to go into settings and applications to delete out some data, I forget what it was exactly but that let me sync it back. Then I was back on the market. Now I am unable to download any paid app. I get a decline error stating I need to update my credit card info, I follow the link and get an error stating the page you requested can not be found. So I had to get to a desktop to do this. Removed all card info, and billing and shipping info and readded it. I'm still getting the same error. This is only with my Wifi only Xoom. I can still purchasre apps fine on my Galaxy S.

*****Update*****
    Did a factory data reset for good measure now I can purchase apps, it just won't download them.the download appears under downloading but it just stays there without actually downloading/installing.

Advertisement