1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

MarvelC Kernel

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reilus, Nov 10, 2012.

1. reilus

reilus Android Enthusiast

Does anyone know what happened to this kernel?

[KERNEL][MARVELC][A510c] 2.6.35 Jmz Wildfire S OC Kernel 18FEB12 - Wildfire S Development - RootzWiki

So, they want you to pay six dollars for ROM Manager to download this kernel from ROM manager. Anyone have the old file for free? I'm not paying six dollars for one download. That's bs.

Does anyone know where to get a good, oc kernel for marvelc that works on metro? I've seen youtube videos where people have it, but nobody posted any working links.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. reilus

I found a copy that someone put on another server online.

3. skaterneko

skaterneko Newbie

Could you possibly PM me the link to the kernal you found? I've been interested in finding one for the WFS CDMA version.

4. badboytoast

badboytoast Well-Known Member

Could someone post a download load please!! It's getting hard to find stuff for the virgin mobile wfs

5. reilus

Sorry, the kernel didn't work. I forgot to come update this thread. It would flash, but when I got to the unlock screen the phone would freeze and would not allow me to use the phone. Since I had not adjusted the CPU speed, I figured the kernel was crap and deleted it.

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews