• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Massive 1/4ths Green flickering.

On the upper to the middle reach of the screen, thought it was a technical error issue, anyone else having this?
I Thought it was an app download, I ditched it and got another app for a gallery. (I am old school so what?)
I did search in the developer mod too. So far, no such luck, it flickers so rapidly too. Any suggestions would be great :)

On the upper to the middle reach of the screen, thought it was a technical error issue, anyone else having this?
I Thought it was an app download, I ditched it and got another app for a gallery. (I am old school so what?)
I did search in the developer mod too. So far, no such luck, it flickers so rapidly too. Any suggestions would be great :)
are you sure it is a software issue rather than hardware?

Reactions: Hadron and Dannydet
Upvote 0
Yikes, barely had this phone since around August, and I want to make this last thought, the OS runs pretty amazingly with the apps in the background et all, is the third screen sometimes just flickers green though. I did triple check to see about the hardware, I will try a few things, before deciding on getting a new cellphone.
It is an Irish phone, getting all drunk on me. I kind of wonder if it is the massive text spam I am getting too.

Upvote 0
Here what it looks like, suddenly froze up for a minute, but able to navigate really easy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201206-170416.png
    Screenshot_20201206-170416.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
I think it was just the lighting app I had installed for it, seems a bit strange when youtube music app and then unlocking it, sometimes when walking, I tend to forget to put on the camera app, superimposing it over the streaming of Nine inch nails, and just forgetting about to have the camera, and have Nin in the bg.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones