• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Max Payne Release Date???

Netherdragon

Android Enthusiast
Oct 31, 2010
Figured Id set up a thread we can put launch date updates for Max Payne into.

Game was originally dated 26th April for release, then had a week delay.

The latest update I have found was posted on droidgamers and was from an update posted on the rockstar teams blog, basically stating they were optimising and polishing the game to make sure it worked on a few more devices before launch. also stated they would have a more definitive update soon.

Also mentioned a tegra 3 optimised version :)

If anyone comes across updates for the release date please post them here. I know I'm not the only one waiting for this with baited breath.

Reactions: NCirie
Any update on this as of today?

The latest news I found also reflects no clear launch date.

Still nothing concrete found as of yet on a release date.

Think the developers blog is going to be the best place to look for updates, will check later as I can't get on it at work.

Here's to hoping it will only be another couple of weeks.

Upvote 0
thanks for the update.

how can I access the developers blog? I searched with no luck.

I was referring to rockstars official blog on Newswire.
That's where droidgamers picked up the most recent update I can find.

One of the developers replied to one of the comments posted on there regarding it.

I think I misworded what I meant with "developers blog".

Upvote 0
The latest update i read was on xda forums and a member talked to one of the rockstar devs and they stated that the game is to be out soon for android but nothing solid was said by the dev so i guess either rockstar is holding back due to political purposes or there has been a big problem?

I mean it's been 1 month, i don't think it is something small that rockstar is after.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones