• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

xclr82xtc

Nov 16, 2009
i just read a forum that suspects a HD2 coming, with a slide out keyboard. possibly to be launched in feb. could it be weve all been fooled and this is actually the passion?

i hope not. lol

sorry, i closed the window before i remembered to get the link, ill look in my history and get it and repost

No. This is it

49239592.jpg

Upvote 0
Holy Crap!!! I am I the first to see this?!?!

More pics/info/specifications/etc. pleeeeeeze!!!!
No. This is starting to float around. I'll post what I know (been searching religiously since I first saw this story at 2pm). If any info I know catches your eye, let me know and I can (try) to elaborate (if I saved the page as a bookmark).

• Name: Nexus One
  • Android 2.1
  • 3.7" screen
  • Snapdragon CPU
  • 16GB internal memory
  • Unlocked, GSM phone running on T-Mobile USA frequency
  • mid-January 2010
I'm sure a lot more info will get released this week.

Upvote 0
Okay, okay, *deep breath* Just a couple of super quick questions:

1. Does it come with an application to function as a wireless router?;

2. Is that the reported 3.7 inch screen, or the much-hoped-for 4.3?; and,

3. Does is support hdmi output?

Many thanks!!

1. 1. Tethering? I wouldn't be surprised.
  2. 2. 3.7". 4.3" is too big (in my opinion)
  3. 3. No freaking idea.

Edit: Also, please keep in mind I do not work at Google, I do not own one, nor do I have any "inside source." I'm simply finding all of my info online.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info and the disclaimer. I've been checking online for Passion news every hour myself until two days ago when I picked up a Droid to try out while I wait. When I opened the forums for some Droid info, I had to quickly click the Passion news, and I was like, "Dang!" I thought no one has seen a picture of that unit since the first Passion info leaked a couple of months ago - I though you were one of the Google people showing off your test handset!

Upvote 0
fits the profile for the verizon phone to...has the same buttons at the bottoms as the "droid line" of phones. if thats the passion...i DEF not buying it. its fuggin egly. lol

i like the bravo better..

i think that this and the bravo are the same, but i think the bravo version is the version verizon gets...fits their style more...guess well see

Upvote 0
fits the profile for the verizon phone to...has the same buttons at the bottoms as the "droid line" of phones. if thats the passion...i DEF not buying it. its fuggin egly. lol

i like the bravo better..

i think that this and the bravo are the same, but i think the bravo version is the version verizon gets...fits their style more...guess well see
It's not going to Verizon. Guarantee it. Last time I checked, Verizon is CDMA, not GSM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones